Every Scorecard has its own unique report that will show you the the specific targets and scoring interactions that have been executed.
From the main navigation bar: scroll-over Scoreboard and then Select Scorecard Manager.
The Scorecard Manager will provide you with insight for every single Scorecard (active or paused) in your Scoreboard system.
1. Rules: The total number of unique rules contained in your Scorecard.
2. Last Touch: The last date/time that your Scorecard encountered a scoring interaction.
3. Touched: The number of unit Targets that have been scored by your rule.
4. Interactions: The number of occasions that your scorecard had a scoring interaction.
5. Actions: Edit your Scorecard, Play/Pause a Scorecard or Delete your Scorecard.
Rules, Touched and Interactions all have secondary data-reports that allow you to drill-down and view each individual record.
The Target Report will allow you to drill down and see each target that has been touched by your Scorecard. It will also provide additional insight into:
1. Scorecard Total: The value of the total point allocation for the specific scorecard.
2. Total Score: The total score for your target (value of all Scorecards combined)
3. Lifecycle Stage: The targets current Lifecycle Stage
4. Rules: The rule(s) that were matched.
The Interactions Report is similar to the Target Report, except it breaks down every single scoring even that has taken place on the Scorecard. Since a single Target record can be scored for some rule types more than once, they may receive point allocations more than once (up to your threshold assignment). This report is handy for seeing every single point allocation that your scorecard has handed out.