LiveChat is a powerful chat platform that easily connects you with visitors on your web site. It's ideal for providing sales and support of your product and services quickly and efficiently.
1. How it works
3. Lead Generation (Sync with INBOX25 or CRM)
INBOX25 connects to LiveChat to extract Chat History and Transcripts. Once we receive Chat Transcripts from LiveChat we parse them to find new Targets to add to your Marketing Program and assign chat transcripts to any existing Targets in your Marketing or CRM lists.
Once the data is saved within INBOX25, it then becomes actionable for use with Automation, Scoring and Reporting.
1. Automatically add/create new target records from chat sessions with new prospects.
2. View full chat sessions in a targets Timeline Profile.
3. Score targets based on LiveChat sessions and data
4. Automatically add/create new Lead records in your CRM from chat sessions.
Add Email Address to your Pre-Chat Survey
We create new target records or append chat sessions to existing target records based on the email address that your target provides to you when the chat starts. Always request the email address in the pre-chat survey with LiveChat. Otherwise we will automatically parse the chat session and use the first email address that appears. So, if you don't utilize the Pre-Chat survey, your support agent can also simply ask for the email address at the start of the chat session.
Login to your LiveChat account as the Owner and from the drop-menu in the top right (your name) select Profile.
Click on Edit to reveal your Profile settings
Then, click on For Developers
Copy your API key
Next, Login to your INBOX25 account as the Owner/Administrator and navigate to Settings --> Integrations
Click on Enable under LiveChat
Enter the Owner Username for your LiveChat Account and paste your API key.
Sync New LiveChat users with INBOX25 and your CRM
Whenever a new Chat Session ends with a customer or prospect, our integration will automatically import the full chat script and the following will occur:
1. Recognize a new target in your chat session and add them to a Marketing list or CRM lists (Based on your selection, i.e. Create SugarCRM Lead). This allows you to utilize LiveChat as a new channel for lead generation with INBOX25.
2. Recognize existing targets that open chat sessions and assign those chats to an existing records in your Marketing list or CRM list. This allows you to see a lead or customers entire chat history from within INBOX25 -- in addition to their marketing and sales history.
The list you specify on this option will be the list that all NEW users (leads or customers) will be added to. Before we add a new user, we'll double check to make sure they don't already exist in both INBOX25 and your CRM. If they do, we'll assign any new activity to their existing profile in INBOX25.
Automation with LiveChat
Building Automation Tracks and Workflow based on activities monitored in LiveChat is possible through our Chats condition. You can create logic conditions based on Chats held after a certain date, with a specific agent (or any agent); by duration, rating or by keywords found in a chat session.
Chat sessions can be a great indicator of a prospects purchasing potential. By using Scorecards you can assign numerical values for different behaviors that are monitored from LiveChat. As an example, perhaps a chat session with a prospect that lasts greater than 5 minutes if valued at 25 points.
Our chat integration reporting offers an inside look at how chat is influencing your lead generation, sales funnel, opportunities and revenue. With our in-depth overview of your chat activity your marketing team will quickly pinpoint trends that impact both sales and support.
In addition to our Integration Reporting that is based on overall performance, you can also drill down into individual Leads and Targets to see their chat history using our Timeline Report. Your team will have full access to every chat transcript from within a Targets profile.