INBOX25 v5 is here! With this newest release, our dedicated Product Development team heeded the feedback of our users, as well as incorporated some sizzle of their own; to give INBOX25 a much deserved make-over. In order to best explain all the new features and enhancements that are now brought to the platform, we will break them up into two camps: New Features and Platform Enhancements.
What's inside this release?
- Social Marketing Made Easy
- Email Preference Center 2.0
- Click Campaigns (CTA)
- All New Reporting
- Agency Edition for Pro Marketers
- UI Enhancements
- Email Report/Export to CSV
- Automation Manager
- Landing Page Manager
- Lead and Contact Manager 2.0
- Automation Enhancements
- Allow Duplicates across Marketing Lists
Social Marketing Made Easy
Social Connect 2.0 is a complete Social Marketing Solution that connects directly to your marketing database. With Social Connect you can listen to your followers, engage in conversations, publish content and analyze a full spectrum of reporting, including ROI.
Email Preference Center 2.0
This highly requested feature is now available. Pro Marketers can now empower their targets and subscribers with the ability to decide which types of email content they want to receive. This intuitive feature supports both SymSync lists and Marketing lists to provide a more complete email marketing experience for our Pro Marketers. Learn all about it here.
Analyze the influence of any inbound link or CTA that you promote and attribute revenue to a specific marketing channel. Click Campaigns are the ideal solution for tracking the success of Link Exchange programs, PPC (AdWords or Facebook Ads) or Re-targeting Campaigns (AdRoll). Simply supply a destination URL (i.e. Landing Page link) and we'll provide you a shortened URL to share and market. Your Click Campaign will record total clicks, unique clicks, resulting conversions, geo-location and attribute revenue-per-campaign and revenue-per-click.
All New Reporting
Our new reporting suite was designed to provide valuable insight into analytics and metrics that matter most to your business. Our new reporting framework provides several robust layers that you can analyze; from high-level performance metrics all the way to specific leads and target contributions. Each report contains several filters and sorting capabilities - or you can opt to export your reports into CSV files for further manipulation or queries. We also included a handy 'Email Report' tool, which will allow you to quickly distribute critical marketing or sales reports to your team.
Our new marketing analytics include: Marketing Efficiency, Outbound Email Performance, Top Keywords, Top Lead Sources, Top Traffic Sources, Lead Aging and Activity and our Lead Generation Performance report. Our new sales and revenue analytics include: Opportunity Win/Loss Insight, Opportunity Pipeline and our Opportunity Time Machine report.
Agency Edition for Pro Marketers
Agencies can now enjoy the flexibility of private labeling INBOX25 to resell as their own SaaS solution, directly to their clients. Read all about it
To help improve the user experience within INBOX25 we have updated our primary navigation to provide more intuitive access to our growing number of features.
Email Report/Export to CSV
Another improvement will be the ability to Email Reports of Export to CSV for all of our graphs/results. Want to share your List Growth for Q3 2015? No problem, Email it to yourself and share it around to the office, or print it out and bring to your next team-meeting!
Automation Manager 2.0
Our new management framework has been applied to several of our most frequently relied on functions, including our Automation Manager. Our old manager was clunky and difficult to utilize, especially if you had a large number of automation tracks (which many users do!). We've taken a lot of great user feedback and rolled out a tool that will actually help you manage automation.
1. Gain quick insight into your automation program activity with a super-helpful graph that maps out new incoming target matches, touches and outbound emails.
2. Looking for a specific automation track? Don't click next page a dozen times or more. Quickly search for it by name with our handy auto-fill search field.
3. Quickly find automation tracks based on specific condition or action types. Looking for all of your automation tracks that send emails OR assign records to sales reps? Just a few clicks and the advanced filters take care of the rest.
4. Organize, organize, organize! You can now easily group automation tracks into categories to maintain better organization and your own sanity. Create categories for workflows, lead routing, drip campaigns and whatever else you can imagine.
Landing Page Manager 2.0
Following on from our Automation Manager framework update, we also fitted this new approach to our Landing Page Manager. You can now organize landing pages together into categories and we've added a very handy auto-fill search tool - which makes it super-simple to find specific pages, without manually navigating list-by-list.
Lead and Contact Manager
Our new management framework has been applied to several of our most frequently relied on functions, including our Lead and Contact Manager. Our old manager was clunky and difficult to utilize. Managing several list types and, frankly, providing intelligence on record status, lead-score, nurture status and the ability to quickly segment were just lacking. We've taken a lot of great user feedback and rolled out a tool that will actually help you manage your lists.
1. Gain quick insight into your list growth (or churn) in recent history and monitor your lead and list growth over a specific period of time.
2. Filters? You bet. We've instituted a number of new filters that will allow you to slice and dice your list, until you find exactly what you're looking for.
3. On-the-fly Segmentation with custom fields. Its annoying to build an automation track or new list segment every time you want to filter down a list. To combat this we built-in a simple, yet powerful 'Filter by Custom Fields' segmenting tool that operates directly within the list view. Combine several fields and output a highly targeted list segment without ever leaving the List Manager.
4. Action Menu. The new Action Menu is a floating row that operates in conjunction with the checkbox column on the List Manager. It allows you to select multiple rows of targets from the List Manager table and apply specific actions, such as:
- Adding your selected targets to a new or existing list segment
- Add/Remove Tags for your selected targets
- Changing the status of your selected targets (i.e. from Active to Inactive)
- Send an Email Friendly version of your selected targets Timeline Profile (up to 5 at a time)
We've also enhanced the already robust Automation engine by including the operators 'Remove Tag' and 'Remove from Target List' within our Action Wizard. Now users can remove records from a CRM Target List if they meet certain criteria, or remove a Tag. This will improve functionality for your Nurturing and Drip campaigns to effectively remove records from a path once they satisfy a CTA. We've also included a 'Did not visit Specific Page' operator for our Web-Activity Condition. Now if you want to target-market records who view, say, your Product A page but not Product B--->send email about Product B.
Allow Duplicate across Marketing Lists
Finally, INBOX25 has removed the limitation of duplicate email addresses across multiple Marketing Lists. We appreciate the need to have separate lists for unique reasons. So with that being said, email@example.com can be located across multiple Marketing Lists. Bear in mind however, with this new enhancement, that firstname.lastname@example.org will be an Active Target for each list the record is on. But the good news is, you'll be able to market to each version of the record in your own way!