SugarCRM Target Lists represent the primary tool SugarCRM users utilize when segmenting their database. With Target Lists playing such a key function, our integration syncs directly with your SugarCRM instance to sync over all SugarCRM target lists within your database. Using our Target List Manager you’re provided specific insight into the health, status and make-up of your SugarCRM Target Lists from one streamlined management console. For those using a Pro Marketer plan this report allows Target Lists to be converted into list segments which can then be utilized by multiple tools within the platform including Drip Campaigns, Email Campaigns and Automation. Manager.
Analyzing Target List Record Counts
Why don't my Record Counts match Sugar exactly?
Creating a List Segment from a Target List
Troubleshooting: Missing or Invalid Records
- View, Search and Analyze SugarCRM Target Lists
- Drill-down to view Sugar records that are imported from each Target List
- Enable Target Lists as Segments within INBOX25
- Re-sync Target Lists (If SymSync is not configured for a SugarCRM user altering record data)
Analyzing the Numbers
The Target List Manager will break down your target list health by measuring three status’. Each status follows in descending order.
- CRM Count - Represents the total raw number of records related to the the Target List by the CRM. This number is a total record value not accounting for records without email addresses, invalid/opt-outs or duplicates.
- Imported - The value of valid records synced to our platform. We'll automatically remove duplicates, records without email addresses, invalid email addresses or records marked as opted-out.
- Active - The number of records that were successfully imported and are also set to an Active status in your account. This value does not include records that are set as inactive.
Why don't my record counts match?
It is common for the CRM Count to not match the records imported and active within our platform. The CRM Count is only the raw number of records from the CRM, which does not have the same data rules as INBOX25. The CRM Count includes records we will never sync i.e invalid email addresses, opt-outs, records without emails and duplicate records.
Creating a List Segment
When sending batch email campaigns through our Email Campaign Wizard, those wishing to send to SugarCRM target lists will need to convert their target lists into list segments. These list segments are identical replicas of the parents target lists fielding the same name and record count.
Creating list segments is a one click process and will not need to be re-done after the initial list segment is created.
Step 1 - Find Your Target List
Find the SugarCRM target list you wish to convert into a list segment. You can use the search bar found at the top of the manager for quick navigation.
Step 2 - Select “Create List Segment”
Found below your SugarCRM target list name select “Create List Segment” Once clicked, we’ll automatically begin the list segment creation and notify you the process is active by displaying “Building Segment” adjacent the list name.
Step 3 - Viewing your List Segment
The list segment created is an identical replica of its parent target list. The list segment will have the same name and record count. If the records within your SugarCRM target list contain more than one SugarCRM module (i.e leads, contacts & accounts) then three list segments would be created, one for each module present. (As shown in the below screenshot)
If you wish to view your list segment(s) select the numerical value under the segment category. You'll view all records contained within the segment with the ability to export the data to a .CSV.
When selecting these list segments as recipients lists within the Email Campaign Wizard, simply select each list segment with the identical name of it’s parent target list to ensure that all records are added.
Below is the recipient screen found in our email wizard. In this example three list segments are selected as the SugarCRM target list "SymSync Segments 1" comprised of records from accounts, contacts and leads.
Analyzing Your SugarCRM Target List Breakdown
Our Target List Manager provides insight and reporting analytics not found within SugarCRM alone. By selecting the numerical value of your target list under "Imported", we'll provide a full breakdown displaying:
- Target - Display record name, module location & SugarCRM bean id
- Status - Active, Inactive, Unsubscribed, Opted-Out
- Score - INBOX25 lead score
- Lead Source - Origin of record
- Owner - Owner of record within SugarCRM
Sort, Search and Filter
For ease of navigation through larger SugarCRM target lists, our Target List Manager allows several options for filtering your Target List records:
- Name, Email or Bean ID
- Status (Active, Inactive, Unsubscribed, Opted-Out
- Module Type (Leads, Contacts, Prospects, Accounts)
Troubleshooting: Target "Missing or Invalid" in CRM List
When records are unable to sync to our platform the Target List Manager will display the record as "Missing or Invalid". This situation stems from SugarCRM but we can help navigate and troubleshoot the error.
The Target List Manager will display the SugarCRM bean id found locally within our system. Tracing that bean id back to SugarCRM can tell you:
- If the bean id no longer exists in SugarCRM, the record was deleted within SugarCRM.
- Selecting "Try to fix all Missing or Invalid" will target only the missing or invalid bean id's within our platform and attempt to download the parent SugarCRM bean id.
- If the record does exist within SugarCRM but has not synced to our platform in any capacity (Occurs when a SugarCRM user makes changes without the INBOX25 module configured), run a manual sync of the records housed module (Leads, Contacts, Prospects, Accounts) through SymSync and a re-sync of the target list within the Target List Manager.
- When a duplicate record is found within a SugarCRM target list, we will flag the duplicated record and identify the active record within our platform denoted as "Current Target". We will not allow duplicate records to exist within your SugarCRM Target List and will only sync with one record version.