INBOX25’s built in image editor allows you to alter your image including cropping, orientation, adding filters, text, modifying brightness and removing red eye. The image editor is available for all images uploaded via an image block on your email template. Find out more.
Tips To Know
- The image editor will convert .GIF files to static .PNG files. To use a working .GIF in your template skip the image editor.
- Image editor supports file types including .PNG, .JPG & .GIF.
- Edits made are permanent and cannot be undone. As a best practice always keep the original file saved.
- The image editor is not recommended for resizing images. Find out why.
- Large image file sizes can decrease email rendering.
Accessing the Editor
The image editor is available through template wizard image blocks.
Step 1: Select "Edit" within an image block.
Step 2: Import your Image (Browse)
Step 3: Select "Image Editor"
Using the Image Editor
Each tool within the editor is noted by an icon. Select each icon to edit with that function.
Select Crop and drag the white circles to the areas of the image you wish to crop. Alternatively use the aspect ratio icons to define dimensions of the image you wish to crop.
Select Orientation and use the icons “Rotate” to move the image 90 degrees. Select “Mirror” to reverse the image.
Manually orient the image using the white icon. Changing the orientation will keep fixed dimensions.
Select Resize and input your desired dimension size. By default dimension size if fixed. Select the “lock” icon to modify both the width and the height individually. Changing the dimension size will change the file size accordingly.
It is recommend to resize your images prior to import as adjusting the pixel dimensions within the image editor can degrade image quality. As a best practice, import images in their fixed dimensions.
For larger image files the editor can be used to decrease file size for improved email rendering.
Select Lighting to modify:
Select Effects to add filters and styling to your image.