A cornerstone workflow to notify and assign new leads coming via a form submission to sales rep. Then following up with the lead via a personalized email coming from the Assigned to rep.
- INBOX25 fully connected with CRM (Time - 15 minutes)
- Data modules (Users, Leads or module new leads push to, and Calls) synced with INBOX25 (Time >30 minutes)
- Landing Page form created, mapped within INBOX25 and embedded, then tested on desired domain (Time 1-2 days)
- One (1) Email Template (Time 30 minutes)
Automated Workflow Steps:
- Give your workflow a unique name (i.e New Lead Inquiry-->Alert + Route to Sales) and ensure you're targeting the appropriate CRM module your designated leads reside in
- For the Automated Condition - Choose Landing Page, your intended form and make the operator [name of your form]' - ‘Successful Submission’
- Define your wait connector, or how long you'd like to wait to then alert sales (i.e 5 minutes)
- Setup an automated action, the Assign Record. Select the operator which makes the most sense depending on your routing methods (round robin, specific user or random) and select the CRM user/s whom will be responsible for following up.
- Create another action which will alert the Assigned record owner 1 minute later
- The next action after will be sending a personalized email coming from the assigned to.
- Final action to generate a CRM call, assigned to the record owner and associated to the lead. Fill in necessary info and ensure to place in ‘holding’ or ‘planned’ status.
- Test your workflow on a sample record for final validation
- Voila, launch!