Promote the buzz of what your team debuted, discussed and/or other highlights to a tradeshow you recently attended. Get the word out to your database, then let your sales follow up.
- INBOX25 fully connected with CRM (Time - 15 minutes)
- Data modules (Users, Leads or module attendees reside in) synced with INBOX25 (Time >15 minutes)
- Two lists, one for for Tradeshow attendees and one for Tradeshow invitation list created and imported either to INBOX25 or to CRM
- One (1) Email Template (Time 30 minutes)
Automated Workflow Steps:
- Give your workflow a unique name (i.e TradeShow Complete -->Send Post-show highlights) and ensure you're targeting the appropriate CRM module
- For the Automated Condition - Choose [Target/Campaign] Lists, your intended list (let’s start with the attendee list) and use the operator ‘member of’
- Define an additional Condition - Choose [Target/Campaign] Lists, your intended list (this time, the invitation list) and use the operator ‘member of’
- Select the ‘match or’ condition matching setting and determine your wait connector, or how long you'd like to wait to then deploy the highlight email (i.e 5 minutes)
- Create an automated action - to send a personalized email coming from the assigned to providing event highlights.
- Determine your wait connector, or how long you'd like to wait to generate CRM calls for sales (2 days)
- Final action to generate a CRM call, assigned to the record owner and associated to the lead. Fill in necessary info and ensure to place in ‘holding’ or ‘planned’ status.
- Test your workflow on a sample record for final validation
- Voila, launch!