We're pleased to present our latest release (July 3, 2019).
- Updated UI experience
- DEPRECATED: Vision Prospector
- LeadFWD: Touch-free Lead Generation
- DEPRECATED: Creative Library
- Asset Manager
- Drip Campaigns becomes Email Sequences
Updated UI Experience (Starburst)
Our shiny new UI is now in production (code name: Starburst). This is just the beginning of an experience shift that we have been working on for months. Part of this shift will include a renewed focus on sales productivity and lead generation. As new features roll-off the line, they will be built around our new UIX framework.
LeadFWD: Touch-free Lead Generation
We have combined Vision Prospector with Site Monitor to create a new product-line that's focused exclusively on Lead Generation. This new product is called LeadFWD and it is available as a separate platform offering or it can be bundled together with a Pro Marketer or Enterprise Marketer plan.
- Convert Anonymous Visitors into Identified Companies
- Enrich Identified Companies with Firmographics, Technographics, Tech Spend and more...
- Identify Key People by role or department including their email address
- Create custom notification policies for your sales team
- Automate outbound sales outreach with Lead Automation
Our Creative Library has been replaced by an entirely reimagined tool that we call Asset Manager. The Asset Manager is a big jump from the Creative Library and in addition to entirely new UIX - we've added support for image editing and collateral (like PDFs) that can be easily shared (with a link!) or when a prospect converts on a landing page form.
The Asset Manager also replaces the annoying 'multiple-points of entry' pain-point with a single console for access your image assets in any of our tools, instead of uploading the same image for a landing page and then again for an email.
Above: Integrated Image Editing Suite
Above: Full Media Support for delivering collateral (PDF, etc.) to leads and customers.
Above: Intuitive File and Asset Organization
Asset Manager Highlights:
- Intuitive Media Library Interface
- Drag n' Drop: Upload multiple files at once
- Built-in Image Editor
- Upload files to make available for download (PDF, Doc, etc.)
- Enable download of media files from Landing Page Forms with Tracking
Read the Asset Manager article...
More awesome update...
- Personalization Fallback has been released for outbound emails. Personalization at-scale can be difficult and its impossible to ensure you have field values for every recipient. Dealing with the potential for empty personalization tags in emails can be annoying. That's where a fallback value can help you maintain continuity when field values are empty.
Example: Hello [firstname,fallback=Loyal Customer], would convert to Hello Loyal Customer, instead of Hello [null],. Enjoy!
- Tags Module has been added to SymSync for SugarCRM version 7.9 or above. Tags can be used to create more advanced segments and help organize records when custom modules are in-play.
- Sync to CRM Campaign - Users may now associate automation enrollment, drip enrollment and form submission events to a CRM Campaign. Please see our Salesforce or Sugar/Suite articles to learn how to take advantage
- Responsive Landing Pages - Our landing page templates are now mobile responsive. Views between desktop and mobile will now be seamless for our hosted version of landing page templates built out of the INBOX25 account.
- Desktop vs. Mobile Analytics - Users can now get a report which details how records are interacting with website, landing pages, email, click tracker, social and conversions. When a recipient interacts with your brand, we'll log a 'device' tag against the record which will count as a data point in the Desktop v Mobile report. This is found under the analyze tab
- Tags (Insights) Analytics - Users can now get a report of all Tags recognized in the account. Users can filter by type of tag (preference center, sugar, regular, vision or device tag) and instantly get all records associated with the tag.
- Block Form Spam - Located under Settings / Advanced Settings / Data Management, option 8 allows users to block form submissions that contain a URL. Found that a lot of spam submissions coming in from an embedded form contained a URL value. Now, when this option is enabled, a submission will only be accepted with a URL if the URL value is placed within a URL form field placed on the landing page template. See Form fields for form field types.
- Choose: Classic Email Alert or Enriched Vision Alerts - After releasing Vision Alerts, we found users wanted choice, so choice we've given. Under Settings / Advanced Settings / Data Management, users can elect to turn rich Vision Alerts off and switch back to Classic. Option #7