Vision is the backbone of of LeadFWD's visitor identification engine, identifying anonymous traffic and converting into actionable leads (companies and people). Think of Vision enriching a record akin to a digital 'background check' where, through our various trusted partners, LeadFWD will search through various databases and return a complete, 360 degree profile of identified or known leads. As soon as the web-tracking beacon is successfully installed, LeadFWD will begin parsing all website traffic to identify any/all leads (companies). Sometimes LeadFWD cannot make an exact match but has an idea who the lead (company) may be; there is also a helpful search tool to match the domain entity with a company name to get a return and thus identify the lead.
Vision leverages data from a variety of public sources and trusted third-party partners. We will not disclose our partnerships due to both licensing and confidentiality agreements.
We partner with key providers of data including demographics, firmographics, affinities, and social data. Depending on the model of partnership, they provide a combination of public and private data.
Through trusted partners we have access to data from select social media networks that permit lookups to their database. Furthermore, we use public APIs on some platforms to extract data, while complying with each of their respective terms of service.
Do You Buzz
Data Research Professionals
Vision leverages hundreds of data research analysts that use a combination of technology and human intelligence to create new connections and strengthen existing connections.
Match Rate and Geography
Our accuracy rates are over 90% and match/fill rates are usually between 20-60%. Match rates refer to whether we can return at least one social URL for an identified lead (company or person).
Geographically, we see matches that fall within the following percentages:
United States: 40-60%
United Kingdom: 20-40%
Australia / South Africa: 20-40%
Other International Countries: 10-30%
Data Fields, Automation and Personalization
When any insight data-point is returned by Vision, LeadFWD automatically creates a new custom field to store the data value (see figure a) inside the Prospector Database or CRM List (with CRM connector Add-on). This new field is added for every lead in your List, including leads that do not have a match or value for the field. These fields can then be leveraged for both Automated Sequences, Segment Building and Email Personalization. Fields are specified as either numeric, dates or text.
Figure A: Custom Fields created by Vision
Example Use Cases
- Target your largest Social Influencers by segmenting against total followers on Twitter.
- Automatically add leads with Facebook and Twitter profiles to a specific CRM List (Add-on required).
- Assign Leads from Companies with over 150 employees to the appropriate Regional Sales Manager.
Company Data (Known Leads)
Vision A.I. will also scan known leads and discover data specific to the company that leads are associated to. This is in addition to identifying companies as anonymous traffic. Company data is available within the same view from any Timeline report and is also actionable through Tagging, Automation and Email Personalization:
- Basic info, such as domain, name and traffic rank
- Social background including follower info, bios and images sourced from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, AngelList, Crunchbase, etc
- Contact details, email, corporate HQ address, phone, and fax, key people and people
- Company overview, size, formation date, images and logos and Wiki style article about the company
- Category (Email provider, educational facility, etc)
- Language locale (if known)
- Other company URLs such as RSS Feeds and blogs