Beginning with LeadFWD
When you sign up for LeadFWD, you will automatically have our Lite plan. The Lite plan is intended for you to prove LeadFWD's functionality out for yourself as well as see what we're able to identify from domains you've placed the web tracking beacon onto. It is to give you an idea if LeadFWD can be a great fit for your organization. Remember, we're not for everyone.
With the Lite Plan, we'll display Leads identified but will not display the enriched company profile. Sorry, you'll need to upgrade if you wish to see that.
Pro vs Enterprise Plans
LeadFWD plans are broken into two paid tiers; Pro and Enterprise. Enterprise will include everything in Pro so for the purposes of explaining the two, what is not in the Pro plan.
- Rollover credits - Every billing cycle or 30 day period, your LeadFWD plan will replenish. You will lose any unused Lead Credits. With Enterprise, these credits will rollover, giving you more bandwidth to grow your pipeline.
- CRM Connector - You will not have the ability to automatically push leads unlocked into your CRM nor have the ability to look at revenue attribution by bringing over the Sales module of the CRM you have connected
- Technographics - You will be limited in the amount of technologies LeadFWD will display for each Lead (Company) unlocked. Up to 20
- Users - You can create up to 5 user accounts with your Pro plan
- Automation - Will not be available with your Pro Plan. You will have to setup and enroll Leads into Email Sequences manually by segment, entire list or tag.
- Prospect Explorer - Credits can be made available with purchase
- Implementation Specialist - You will have complimentary onboarding and setup support, but will not have ongoing consultancy
Exceeding your plan
When your LeadFWD plan has used all the lead credits, you will be notified in-app as well as via email. We will stop displaying enriched results, and you must take action in order for LeadFWD to continue identifying leads. There are two options if you exceed your LeadFWD plan.
- You may elect to upgrade to the next LeadFWD tier, depending which tier you are on. If you are on a custom LeadFWD plan, reach out to us - we're ready to help!
- You can burst your plan up within the billing cycle (if monthly) or 30 day period (if annual) and purchase a block of lead credits ad hoc. These credits will expire at the end of the billing cycle of 30 day period.