Lead Credit Formula Explained
First, let's define what a Lead is in LeadFWD. A Lead is:
- A company that visits your website we're able to identify and enrich (Excluding ISP's, BOT's and DCH or Data Centers)
- A person from a company LeadFWD identified that you 'unlock'
- Someone who submits on a LeadBox deployed on your website
- People you've elected to acquire through our Lead Acquisition Subscription Service (LASS) Prospect Explorer
- People whom are unlocked automatically by consequence of a Lead Automation you have set up
In each of these scenarios, one Lead Credit will be deducted from your plan. There are some ground rules how Lead Credits will/will not be deducted.
- Once a lead is identified or unlocked, they will only ever count once. They are yours forever and will not count any additional times we identify them
- We understand some leads may be 'bad' - you have the ability to tell us if you feel a lead is bad. After our team reviews the case and rule in your favor, a lead credit will be refunded back into your account.