Preparing to upgrade your module (v5.0.0):
- All older INBOX25 module versions will no longer function. The new module package, if not already provided by our dedicated INBOX25 account manager team, can be downloaded here.
- All older packages should be uninstalled before installing our new package.
- Make sure you or a colleague is a CRM admin (click in the upper right corner of the CRM and if the option 'Administration' is visible you should have the appropriate access. Coordinate with your CRM administrator with any issues.
Once you uninstall your existing module package, proceed with these steps below to install our new module package.
Step 1: Upload and Install the Module Package
- Head to 'Administration' in CRM
- Click on 'Module Loader' under the Developer Tools sub panel
- If not done already, Choose file and select the new module package
- Click Install
- Click Commit and wait for the installation to reach 100%. Then click the link 'back to module loader'. Your CRM may refresh the web page or log out (due to time-out, you may log back in).
Once you complete the module package installation, login to your INBOX25 account (https://app.inbox25.com/login/).
Step 2: Validate the Connector Status (Active)
1. From the Application Navigation bar, navigate to Capture > Connectors > SugarCRM (or SuiteCRM) > Settings
2. You'll be prompted to confirm your password and authenticate.
3. From the Connector Management panel, ensure that your CRM is still successfully connected. If the credentials are blank, please re-authenticate.
4. Once the Connector status is displaying Successfully Connected you can proceed with generating a Secure Access Key. To generate your unique access URL, click on the 'Generate' button to create a URL key.
If an existing URL Key is displayed, it must be revoked in order for a new URL Key to be generated. Click 'Revoke Module Access' to reset the key and then 'Generate' for a new key to be created.
Step 3: Apply the Secure Access URL Key to your CRM
1. With the Secure Access URL Key copied to your clipboard, login to your CRM instance and navigate to Settings > Admin
2. Scroll down until your reach the sub-panel 'INBOX25'
3. From the Module Configuration panel, paste your Secure Access URL Key in the URL field and then click 'Save Configuration'.
Voila, you're done. To test your module setup, simple navigate to the INBOX25 tab in your CRM navigation and select any of our tools. If the setup was successful you will see the INBOX25 application loading based on your user's access permissions