What's new in 5.5.2?
- Fixed BWC issue that would cause the setup interface to display incorrectly, instead of an insights or analytics view (Timeline report).
- Introducing support for SugarCRM API v11.x (does not require module version 5.5.2). You can set your existing connector to use v11.x without updating your module, in which case skip ahead to Step 3.
Step 1: Upload and Install the Module Package
- Head to 'Administration' in your CRM
- Click on 'Module Loader' under the Developer Tools sub panel
- If not done already, Choose file and select the new module package
- Click Install
- Click Commit and wait for the installation to reach 100%. Then click the link 'back to module loader'. Your CRM may refresh the web page or log out (due to time-out, you may log back in).
Once you complete the module package installation, login to your INBOX25 account (https://app.inbox25.com/login/).
Step 2: Validate the Connector Status (Active)
1. From the Application Navigation bar, navigate to Capture > Connectors > SugarCRM (or SuiteCRM) > Settings
2. You'll be prompted to confirm your password and authenticate.
3. From the Connector Management panel, you can now select your CRM version which will instruct our connector to use either REST v4_1 or REST v11.x. Our connector will auto-optimize to the latest version of v11 that your instance of SugarCRM 8.x or higher supports.
4. Once the Connector status is displaying Successfully Connected you can proceed with copying your Secure Access Key from the field at the bottom of the screen.
This key will be added to your module configuration in Step 3. If you are not updating the module at this time, you can skip this step.
Step 3: Install the Secure Access URL Key to your CRM
1. With the Secure Access URL Key copied to your clipboard, login to your CRM instance and navigate to Settings > Admin
2. Scroll down until your reach the sub-panel 'INBOX25'
3. From the Module Configuration panel, paste your Secure Access URL Key in the URL field and then click 'Save Configuration'.
Voila, you're done. To test your module setup, simple navigate to the INBOX25 tab in your CRM navigation and select any of our tools. If the setup was successful you will see the INBOX25 application loading based on your user's access permissions.